View Discover San Juan, Puerto Rico in a larger map

Meet Puchi Perez (our new Satita)

We first came across Puchi through an email chain explaining Puchi's
story and to see if anyone wanted to adopt her.

So my wife quickly asked if we could inquire about her to see if she
would e a good fit for our family.

I said it was ok, and as soon as I said that an appointment was to
meet her.

As soon as we met her it was love at first site and we knew we had to
have her. She was the sweetest dog full of energy and love.

But as we met her we found out she has the mange along with other
parasites that would need to be addressed before we take her home to
meet our two dogs.

So we looked into taking her and found help with a local dog rescue
shelter, All Sato Rescue. Edilia from the All Sati Rescue group agreed
to house her for a month while she was getting treated for the mange
and the other parasites found on her.

So we set it up. We picked her up, brought her to the vet, and then to
All Sato Rescue for quarantine. She come yo' love the shelter and have
a blast. Our routine was every Wednesday I would pick her up and go to
the vet for treatments and on Saturdays my wife and I would volunteer
at the shelter bathing puppies, applying medicine, and helping out any
way we could.

Thus turned out to be a wonderful experiance for my wife and I. We
wouldn't of had it any other way and to now have a great little puppy
with a 100% health certificate and a great personality.

We couldn't of done it without the help of Edilia and the All Sato
Rewcue Group.

www.allsatorescue.com (there's my plug)

No comments: